View Single Post
Old 11-17-2016, 10:28 AM   #686
glatt

I agree absolutely. I did extensive research a couple years ago and discovered that people who buy their mattresses untested from the internet have a higher satisfaction rate than people who go to a store and try their mattresses out and then buy them. Two reasons for this. You do your research more when you buy online so are likely to do a better job at selecting something good, and secondly, you are paying less without the pressure from sales people trying to up-sell you.

Go to sleep like the dead dot com to do some mattress research. When I did that and read tons of information about all different types of mattresses, it steered me to a latex foam mattress sold by Amazon. When I bought the mattress, I specified the softness on a scale from 1-10. I fucking love this mattress, two years later. It's like a dream, crawling into bed. It has two types of foam, a supportive thick latex foam that's like 75% of the thickness of the mattress, and a soft foam on the top that is super cushy. They alter the thickness of that soft top foam layer to give you the softness vs. support you want.
glatt is offline   Reply With Quote