View Single Post
Old 06-01-2018, 07:44 AM   #1819
Clodfobble
UNDER CONDITIONAL MITIGATION

But historically, aren't cultures with less female sexual selection (i.e. women as property, etc.) *more* likely to engage in tribalistic warring behavior? When one woman becomes a dude's property, that doesn't make him go, "cool, cool, this is enough." Now he just wants a second woman for his property, too. And suddenly we're back at harems for the rich and powerful, and the dudes with no women are blaming the women again.

Here's what I've noticed about many socially-awkward, historically-un-sexually-selected men: they're actually quite picky, and reject a huge number of average-and-below-average biologically female humans who would be interested in dating them, but they only want the hot ones (who they bitterly accuse of being shallow for only wanting the hot guys.) I know a number of heterosexual women who have never been asked out by anyone, ever, which under the Female Sexual Selection theory ought to be impossible.

Full disclosure: this subject hits my Asshole Button because for whatever reason, I have always seemed to attract exactly the kind of guy who gets enraged when I am politely uninterested. My theory is that it's because I'm just enough of a butterface to make them confident: smart/funny/waistline/blah-blah-blah, but they see the glasses and non-chin and say, "Ah ha, I am the only man who sees her true inner value, and she will surely be grateful for it." I have always been hit on more often than my objectively way-hotter friends, and when *they* turn them down, the guys say, "ah, well, she was out of my league," but when I turn them down, it's stalker-time. No man in the history of the world has ever thought I was out of his league, and I couldn't even begin to count the number of times I've been accused of unfairly hoarding my vaginal resources.
Clodfobble is offline   Reply With Quote