Thread: Betting tips
View Single Post
Old 01-09-2007, 09:43 PM   #141
W.HI.P
Free

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undertoad View Post
According to the back of my envelope, since posting here you are 53-19 on NFL games. That's 73.9%. That's utterly incredible. If I hadn't seen it with my own eyes, in real time, I would have thought you were editing after the fact.
You know what? week 1-2 & 3 were 3 of my 4 best weeks, and that was just before i came here to, I've got myself over 77% on the year.
More importantly, based on the defencive gambling system which is explained throughout this thread, I am, 18 weeks straight with profit.
Meaning that there hasn't been an NFL week with my picks and system where you would have lost money.

Quote:
We didn't talk about the Dawkins flying tackle. He didn't have to jump 5 feet into the air and put his claws out like Wolverine. The man is possessed. It's beautiful to watch.
Just Wow, I mean its unbelieveable.
The team is just amazing.
This year was meant to be ours, think Mcnabb!
OF COURSE we're gonna beat the Saints, it'll be SOOOO easy to.
...and you know what? We're not that far from the superbowl at all.
YES, the Bears are much closer, but we are a competitive team to them. Think about it for a second.................
The NFC Final:Chicago Bears vs Philadelphia Eagels
Our defence kills their offence just as much as their defence kills our offence. It'll be a low scoring close game!!!!!
Can you imagine?