View Single Post
Old 11-19-2003, 10:00 AM   #7
dave

Re: Re: Why I'll Stick Up For April

Quote:
Originally posted by lumberjim
So...you are running a sort of "asshat rehab"? well, dave I think you've got your work cut out for you this time, and I hope you can pull it off. Quite a cinderella story if you can

~~a young asshat joins a very highbrow and sarcastic online forum. Some say she is way out of her depth. She stumbles at first, making all the classic rookie mistakes. It actually gets so bad she is banned. But she is a persistent little thing and comes back strong. Now, with even more adversity, she takes the high road, and with the help of a very special Dave, comes through with flying colors. At her peak, she is elected vice president of the sarcasm department. And then, just as she reaches her peak, she encounters the biggest adversity of her young life. Her computer crashes, and she has spent all of her money on condoms on the advice of filenotfound, and cannot afford the needed repairs. See how she deals with this challenge in our exclusive mini-series on cbs sunday night at 7pm.~~~~
Just so you know, homeboy, there were some discussions about the Cellar this weekend and I don't remember anyone being particularly enthusiastic about you. I actually had the kindest words. You might not be as outwardly annoying as she was at first, but you haven't impressed anyone either. So perhaps before making fun of others you should examine your posting habits.