View Single Post
Old 06-04-2009, 06:24 PM   #888
jinx
Come on, cat.

Quote:
Originally Posted by monster View Post
I have no idea if most people here feel like this or will back their "friends" regardless of how stupid they're being (friends don't let friends drive drunk....). But that's how I see it.
If you don't see the difference between backing your friend's stupid argument that you don't personally agree with - and backing your friend against someone declaring them to be a bad person... meh. What's the point then?

Whether it's tiki or V or RichLevy or whatever person of the week who decides to shit all over my husband, point out how much they dislike him, or call him A BAD FUCKING PERSON - I'm done with it. No, Jim doesn't need anybody to back him up - he doesn't need to waste his time entertaining you fuckers who just take, take, take and take some more either.

You don't have to agree with your "friends" about everything - you also don't have to be condecending and shitty. You don't have to be constantly trying to score points. You don't have to take pride in not giving a shit about the words on the screen while patting yourself on the back for belonging to such a caring community.

Thank you Shawnee, for getting it. Not everyone wears their damage on their sleeves, but we're all human beings.