View Single Post
Old 11-27-2011, 11:37 PM   #1
Elspode
When Do I Get Virtual Unreality?

Well, This is Going to be a Lousy Situation

Got a text from Selene tonight, asking me to run by the house. I've been staying at Tree Fae's place for the past few days at her request, so Selene could have some privacy with her boyfriend.

I walked in the front door, and everything that could not be reasonably described as belonging to me was gone.

Here's the note...

Patrick:

I'm gone. I have been planning this move for months - starting back when I gave Bridgid away. I knew I could not keep her in an apartment as it

wouldn't be fair to her. I'm glad she has found a good home with you and Leslie.

I have followed a plan that was developed by myself and my attorney for the past several months. There are some things you should be made aware

of:

1. All accounts with (our bank) have been shut down.
2. Clifton has moved as well.
3. Clifton and I have new cell phones so you can cancel our cell lines.
4. MOrtgage has not been paid since Sept.
5. Utilities have not been paid since Sept.
6. Luna is with me. Other animals are still with you.
7. Divorce papers are in the process.

None of this has been done with malice. I felt that you just wouldn't let me go. It is important to me that you understand that (her boyfriend)

came into this plan very late in the game. He is not the reason I have left and was a total surprise in my life.

I truly wish nothing but the best for you. Tell Leslie to take good care of you.

Donna