View Single Post
Old 01-11-2012, 04:14 AM   #4
it
Banned

big sarge, may i ask... how much money?

Quote:
Originally Posted by limey View Post
Several dwellars have and I am sure they will be able to help. Meanwhile you have my sympathy - come here to vent all you like!
i sort of already did vent a lot about it... what's left of my anger is pretty much silent rage and a lot of anxiety at this point.

i am mad at her for going this route, but right now there's an irational part in my brain fantasizing that this is somehow for the better, that its all going to come out of a legal drama movie, that the judge is going to see my boy call me dad and run to me and she's going to decide to give me shared custody or at least visiting rights like weekends and holidays and the canadian parmement residence to fulfill them. then after a long process of therapy which is going to take a 5 minute montage, my stubborn never-changes-her-opinions-on-anything xwife is going to magically see her errors and ask herself what kind of person she was to have done all this shit and what lead us to that point, beg for forgiveness.
then i'll get the witts cognitive skills and beauty i originally fall inlove with along an all new aspect of the emotional intelligence required for a health relationship, our love is rekindled and we'll all be a happy family again, living happily ever after, our son will be first president of united earth government, we travel all over the world, and genetic engineering will keep her perfect butt and shapely hips until the day we die together giving each other heart attacks while her improved foot-longer legs embrace me.

that's what's going to happen, right?
it is offline   Reply With Quote