View Single Post
Old 09-29-2014, 01:50 PM   #600
infinite monkey
Person who doesn't update the user title

That's the kind of trap I used when I got my first mice ever here this past year. And yeah, it didn't kill the little guy. I was horrified. I won't even explain to you what I did next...just say it had something to do with a plastic bag, a deck railing, and a thwacking noise.

So I tried the ones that look like a house. Supposedly the mouse enters and some sort of hammer bashes down and breaks him and traps him. Only when I found one in there its tail was sticking out and I didn't care for that either. :shudder:

So then I got the round kind that the mouse goes in and it snaps shut. Not sure what is going on inside of it but I know I don't have to look at it. It pushes a lever to 'MOUSE CAUGHT!' and I can just throw it away. I bought two of those and only one caught a mouse and haven't had one since.

Oh, and I did try the poison bait once but it didn't kill the mouse it made him freaking insane! He was walking around the middle of my living room right in front of me...running AT me.

I suppose I could Pied Piper them away if only I had the skills.

I don't like killing things but if they're in here uninvited and not paying rent, or at least cleaning a little bit, they gots to go!
Attached Images

infinite monkey is offline   Reply With Quote