Thread: Brexit
View Single Post
Old 12-09-2018, 02:36 AM   #8
tw
Read? I only know how to write.

Quote:
Originally Posted by be-bop View Post
Are a bit over the top, I voted to leave, and I can assure you I have never been brainwashed in my life,
A majority who smoked cigarettes to increase their health also denied they were brainwashed. Not one logical fact justifies your vote. That reasoning is classic and silly emotion.

A perfect example of brainwashing is demonstrated. Your economy will suffer. One must be a fool to not see the obvious. Even Donald Trump sees it (amazing).

The brainwashed routinely deny their brainwashing. Only way to deny that brainwashing is to provide hard facts. Some silly emotion about becoming the United States of Europe is only silly emotion; clearly not a fact.

Does being part of the EU mean increased costs. No. Exactly the reverse. But soundbytes always work on the most easily brainwashed.

Repeatedly listed are the many corporations and industries that must leave Britain or substantially reduce employment due to economic punishment such as tariffs. Even using different currencies further destroys jobs.

Brexit has no advantages. May even went to India to futilely promote new trade. As if that would make up for lost trade due to Brexit. She wasted her time for obvious reasons. She came back with nothing.

Brits are so screwed up as to not even admit that leaving the EU results in massive increased costs. EU has no reason to play nice. Britain deserves it because so many voters believed hype and soundbytes (lies) promoted by Boris Johnson and David Davis. They only wanted to wreck things; to achieve self serving political power. They had no plan beyond that Brexit vote. They were and remain incapable of thinking strategically.

As the Washington Post and large numbers of educated people note:
Quote:
In fact, it has long been clear that the government of Theresa May must choose between losing privileged access to continental markets — on which both large manufacturing industries and the crucial London financial sector depend — and accepting continued E.U. regulation in some form.

After prolonged and damaging procrastination, caused by deep divisions in her Conservative Party, Ms. May finally bowed to reality last week. She presented her cabinet with a plan for a “soft” Brexit that would, among other things, accept E.U. rules for manufacturing and agriculture.
Why procrastination? You voted for emotions; with total disregard for economic realities. Johnson, et al can only procrastinate. They had no plan beyond economic destruction for personal gain. Anyone who can not see that today is denying reality.

This is already obvious. Britain will suffer economically due to Brexit. No reason (other than emotions) contradict that reality - from BeBop or anyone else. Plenty of reasons for that economic punishment are listed. Good. Maybe the less intelligent people will finally learn that soundbytes promote brainwashing.. Bebop's post also is only a soundbyte. Honesty always requires many paragraphs - that only adults who are adult can read without glazed over eyes.

Even drunk alcoholics claim they can quit drinking whenever they want. Another example of brainwashing. Brexit is only justified by emotions promoted by brainwashing. Not one honest reason has yet justified that vote. Same emotions are why no Brexit plan could be created after two years. Brexiters are getting destruction they were told to promote.

You are getting a disaster you wanted because you voted emotionally.
tw is offline   Reply With Quote