View Single Post
Old 03-20-2010, 01:18 AM   #7
tw
Read? I only know how to write.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nirvana View Post
What do you mean doing nothing?
Why has the District Attorney in South Bend not subpoenaed church records from that diocese? After so many well proven revelations in Boston and by the DA for Philadelphia - every name and church published in the Philly Inquirer - why is that not sufficient for most DAs in every city to issue subpoenas? We literally have a nationwide organized crime ring. Except is can hide behind robes and religion?

And some people call the mullahs in Iran evil.

Ireland implies the sex crime ring is international in scope.

squirell nutkin may have hit the nail square on. The powers that be are complicit in minimizing prosecution. In the Philly diocese alone, some 200? clergymen were known sexual deviates according to the church’s own records. How many hundreds are lurking in South Bend? Does law enforcement know? Why not considering this problem appears to exist in every church diocese. If this was the mafia, the feds would have raided diocese cathedrals long ago (smashing kegs of wine Elliot Ness style).

And this problem can be explained (in part) by a myth that justifies celibacy.

But then who was supposed to be dealing with this problem when John Paul II was the Pope? The current Pope. He rejected an appeal from and when most all American bishops went in mass to the Vatican to beg John Paul to address this problem immediately.

Whereas I can appreciate Griff’s attitude. Still, I am amazed how silent virtually everyone has been. Did the vatican (and current Pope) order bishops to continue a coverup? It certainly looks that way.
tw is offline   Reply With Quote