View Single Post
Old 01-25-2011, 11:31 AM   #138
footfootfoot
To shreds, you say?

Location: in the house and on the street-how many, many feet we meet!
I am trying to be all "brick and mortar" support the mom and pop stores and all that shit. So i had my doc send my scrip to the local pharmacy instead of the big box pharmacy. So they fucked up my doc's ID number somehow and they think she is not covered under my insurance and they are too busy to figure out how to fix the problem right now but will get on it in a few hours. This is after me calling them yesterday and them saying they hadn't gotten it when my doc told me she had sent it to them.

Fucksticks.
It's not like taking it right now will make any difference (it takes 2 weeks to start working) it's just the principle of it all. I know I could send it to big box and they would not have this problem. The main thing I suspect is that this mom and pop operation is running on commodore 64 computers and dial-up-- if they even have a computer.

Isn't the point of the mom and pop store that you get more personalized customer service? Maybe this is the personalized customer service that one gets when they hate you.