View Single Post
Old 04-07-2017, 04:27 PM   #11
footfootfoot
To shreds, you say?

Location: in the house and on the street-how many, many feet we meet!
Quote:
Originally Posted by sexobon View Post
On the bidding list page, click on Show automatic bids. Those are the bidders using the Max bid feature.
Cool. I did that. I thought that's how proxy bidding works in the first place. Maybe I need to re-read that section.

Quote:
Originally Posted by glatt View Post
I just clicked "watch" on all of your auctions. This might cause some interest.
Thanks. We'll see.

Another lens sold for not much money. It's a nicer lens (newer, more modern) than the others that have sold and brought more money. Maybe the older ones have more nostalgic value?

I did screw up in that two listings went international, one to China, one the Canada. It is a default that you have to opt out of for every listing, there doesn't seem to be a way to turn it off in setting preferences. I must have missed it on those two.

The only issue is PayPal doesn't release the $ until the people get the merch. Passing through customs, shipping, etc. can take ages. I once had to wait a month. I think I might see if I can make international shipping contingent upon paying and releasing funds before I ship.