View Single Post
Old 12-08-2012, 05:28 AM   #53
Adak
Lecturer

Quote:
“Big corporations, which continue to outsource American jobs overseas, demand that the middle class relinquish its EARNED BENEFITS and give the taxes from their hard earned pay checks to special interests which couldn’t care less about this country or its people.”

Please respond with something other than dogma. If I want to take everything on faith, I’ll join the Branch Davidians.
Oh, you should join 'em, Sam! Waco, Texas is looking for a few new head cases, I've heard.

You DO understand that it was OUR DEAR POLITICIANS, who have made outsourcing our jobs overseas, necessary if you want to stay in business, don't you?

Apple is bringing back a few jobs, but by and large, if you wanted to compete, you had no choice but to open a plant overseas.

It wasn't the businessman's choice - it was the dear sweet politicians, who made it a necessity. But who gets blamed for it? Why the dirty evil businessman - why can't he compete with nationalized "slaves" working for $2-$10 per DAY?

The nerve of those businessmen!!

When it comes to Tax code reform, Sam - you are preaching to the choir!

Our tax code is an utter mess, with thousands of loopholes, grants, exclusions, you name it - it's got it.

Any sense of fairness went out the window, long long ago.

Reagan was the last guy who cut our tax code down to size.
Adak is offline   Reply With Quote