View Single Post
Old 07-02-2010, 01:07 PM   #276
Sundae
polaroid of perfection

And here is our lovely waiter. He was a bit young for me, sadly - I was afraid I'd break him, so I left it at good natured banter

And this is the photo he took of our table, we're all stuffed with food.
Dad appears to have a diamond tooth, something that struck me as hilariously funny last night. It still makes me smile today, but I rather think it suits him.

I also got a free bottle of champagne because it was my birthday and there were more than 4 of us.
So for anyone in the Aylesbury area, or who is close to the chain of Vintage Inns, it's worth signing up for emails if you fancy going there on your birthday (or up to two weeks after). They advise you to bring ID, but I wasn't asked for any. I guess they thought woman with pink hair, tiara, cards and presents on the table - probably not just trying to pull a fast one.

No-one wanted dessert except me. I will admit that I didn't really want it either, I just didn't want the meal to be over (boo hoo!) I offered to share with anyone, anyone? No-one? Not even a spoonful? Nope. I didn't sulk though, just ordered a liquer coffee. Lovely waiter made it at the table, which I thought was a great way to do it. It was his first time as well - nothing like being someone's first time to make a birthday go with a zing!

A good time was had by all I believe. It was clean, friendly, the service was good, the food was simple and tasty.
And of course I didn't pay
Attached Images

Sundae is offline   Reply With Quote