View Single Post
Old 10-19-2007, 08:57 AM   #136
Spexxvet
Makes some feel uncomfortable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clodfobble View Post
Abuser is a noun, so it shouldn't have a hyphen at all. A hyphen indicates that the first adjective modifies the second term (which must be an adjective or adverb.) One who is both a dick and an abuser would have to be a "dick/abuser."
Communicating is the important factor, regardless of punctuation. Limpjism is a dick and an abuser. I hope communication has taken place.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ibram View Post
...My point is... Every single one of your multitude of very very, er, extreme opinions are treated like fact by you - like god's honest truth, haha. And any opinion that you disagree with,
... is 'just an opinion' and is thereby completely ignored or brushed aside by you.
It's wrong, and its intellectually dishonest.
Quote:
...he's the one being a jerk and being unable to listen to (or, at least, consider) any criticism at all. It's childish and immature.
Quote:
... If you've formulated an opinion on it, you dont care about anyone else's opinion because yours is right, and if you havent you dont care what they have to say because you dont care about whatever theyre talking about. You don't debate, you tell people why you're right and then skip the whole listening to them part, and just say you're right again....
Can I convince you that you're mistaken here?