View Single Post
Old 04-15-2018, 12:32 AM   #71
monster
I hear them call the tide

dudes, tell me how shit this is.....

http://dishwashers.reviewed.com/cont...e554css-review

I posted a review rather than manufacturer's site because it's discontinued so manufacturer acts like it doesn't exist, and this seems to have the most actual spec info.

I found one left discoed at $620

It's the model above the one the sales guy at a different store was trying to sell me on (he showed me this -or the current version, and the extra $300 was not worth the extras....) (review gives RRP, they actually retail for around 950) t

It has all the good features I want -including a handle type I like which just isn't possible with the price bracket below, only missing the one feature of the lesser RANGE (third rack for spatulas etc) I was meh about ... and a little cheaper than the best price he gave me for the one in the lower range. Still covered by all warranties etc.

It is a fuck of a lot of $$ for a wishdosh, but I'm fed up with crappy ones...

So a good deal I think I'mm'a go for unless someone can tell me theirs bust in a heartbeat...

Engineer son and chief wishdosh installer approves, but he only saw shitty cellphone pix