Thread: A Survey
View Single Post
Old 11-23-2003, 02:34 PM   #8
wolf
lobber of scimitars

1) Who is better- Obi Wan Kenobe or Yoda? Obi Wan

2) Would you rather commute in a tie-fighter or a pod racer? Tie-Fighter. No contest. (*squrwwwweeeell*) (*ftish* *ftish*) no waiting for oncoming traffic when making a left. Sweet.

3) Who is scarier- Darth Maul or Darth Vader? Vader.

4) Who would you rather have on your team?- Boba Fett or Chewbaka Chewbacca (you clearly don't give a shit about Star Wars, if you can't spell the character's names right).

5) Who is cooler- Luke or Han? Han. So cool he was frozen. (oh come on. you know I didn't mean it.) Definitely cuter, and he wasn't a smacked ass like luke.

6) Who is more prouctive/effective- Amidala or Leia? Amidala

7) Jar-Jar Binks- necessary or an insult to Star Wars movies of past and present? Necessary. I never hated Jar-Jar. In fact, I found his character to be rather important in terms of the weaving of a myth cycle. He is the fool of the tarot. The purest embodiment of the force, in that he is filled with it and constantly rescued by it, without manipulating it as do the Jedi.

8) If you had to choose, which communitiy would you choose to belong? (a) wookies (b) sand people (c) ewoks or (d) jawas

Wookie. Everyone else is just annoying.

9) Favourite Star Wars episode? 5

10) Do you really care about the next one (episode 3)? Yes. I expect to be disappointed, but I do care.

"Conspiracies are the norm, not the exception." --G. Edward Griffin The Creature from Jekyll Island

High Priestess of the Church of the Whale Penis
wolf is offline   Reply With Quote