View Single Post
Old 06-11-2003, 09:48 AM   #51
dave

Quote:
Originally posted by a case study
I am saying precisely that. It's not a disease
Then you liken it to cancer why?

Do you think someone can will themselves to be cancer-free? What exactly are you getting on about?

Being gay is just that - being gay. It's not a choice, it's not a disease, it just is. Just like you like men, so does he. He obviously loves you as a person and doesn't want to hurt you, but him not liking sex is a pretty serious issue if he's actually now straight (after making the choice and all).

I couldn't choose to like men. I just couldn't choose that. It's not how I'm wired. It's not how anyone is wired. You either like guys or you like girls or you like both, and that's the way it is.

Welcome to the real world, where people use harsh language. I don't really give a fuck if it offends you or if you think I'm right, because I'm happy in my relationship, both emotionally and sexually. Whether or not you get some dickin' has no effect on me whatsoever. Be happy that others here are taking their time to give you advice. We sure as shit don't have to, because we have nothing to gain.

Or maybe you can take the fucking blinders off your eyes and approach your situation with an open mind - and be thankful that enough people give a shit to bother offering advice about your miserable situation.