View Single Post
Old 06-10-2014, 11:28 AM   #9
Nirvana
Back in 10

None of what you said makes any sense to my situation V. For example while I was off work they had a workplace accident that severely burned a kid [23] whom they hired after being there just 2 months. He was very popular but he was young and inexperienced and should have spent more time learning about this production manufacturing situation. This kid won the popularity contest and it got him airlifted to a burn unit. This IMO was caused by people using their heart instead of their head.

There are 10 people in my dept only 3 have been there longer than I have and one is my boss. My boss was telling me yesterday how I have seniority and should be hired next. I pointed out to her that FT Lady did not have seniority and neither did the kid that got burned. This is a company that does what it wants, there are no business rules they follow. We have an employee hand book, they don't follow their own rules. I suppose they don't expect the people they hire to be smart enough to see their status quo is fubar.