Thread: Bikes!
View Single Post
Old 10-25-2004, 11:31 AM   #75
LabRat
twatfaced two legged bumhole

Sat was REALLY windy but almost 70F here, so I took out LO (little one) for about 2.5 hrs. We went to the library and got some books and videos about real animals (why must there be so many cartoons????); stopped at FAREWAY and got groceries to make monster cookies (where I left my wallet to be retrieved this morning. lucky girl); then stopped at a park and went down the slide 50 million times. After all of that, when we got home, she refused to get out of her Burley. So, she sat in it another 20 min while I put stuff away and got lunch ready. Definately $$ well spent. Was a great morning. My tush gives me no troubles anymore, so that makes it a lot more pleasant. (original seat) Was thinking about getting an indoor trainer to keep up what progress I've made over the winter, anyone have any experience with these? Waste of money? Worth their weight in gold? Hoping to do another triathalon before I get knocked up and have to be off again for another 2 years.