View Single Post
Old 05-13-2005, 07:20 AM   #2
Catwoman
stalking a Tom

Not to mention the ubiquitous and immensely irritating mass of outsourced phone lines, where some unintelligible 18 year old answers your balance transfer request by putting you through to the Balance Transfer Department [beeeeeeeep. beeeeeeeeep.] 'Howlow, hyow can I helup yow?' where you have to start All Over Again including personal information, who says 'I'm sorrrry madim, but I don't actually undershtyand yow' and you ask to speak to a manager and get put through to Thailand where some automated dope whore tells you to 'Press 1 for Cussomer Sivice' and 2 to be connected to your fucking mobile phone operator who's organised a commission based sponsorship of your BANK to get calls put through to them. What the fuck's the matter with this culture - you no longer EXPERIENCE products you PAY for them, dearly, and with more than just money. I cannot see any solution other than retiring early and moving away from this common sense draught, and I hereby vow to never shop in an underpaid department store or PhoneBank Express with anyone ever again. Ever.