View Single Post
Old 10-16-2015, 09:54 AM   #1609
Gravdigr
The Un-Tuckian

Quote:
Originally Posted by classicman View Post
1) That steak was THE BOMB!

2) I tried a new recipe inspired from a book which SS2014 got me.
Basically - I put the butter Olive oil salt & pepper into a medium saute pan.
Set the heat on 6 and waited for pan to reach the right temp, then added chopped garlic and let it all swirl around the pan and let the garlic release its flavor. Another 30-45 second of rotation so the spices could all blend thoroughly and harmoniously. Then I added the UNWASHED fresh from the field mushrooms. Swirled them around to spread the goodness evenly then popped a lid on that bad boy for 4 minutes. Remixed them in the pan and popped the lid on for another 4 minutes and served IMMEDIATELY!
I got a little luck with the perfect timing with the steak as I did that for 12 minutes 4/flip baste 4/flip baste 4 baste & serve as it was kinda thick. I started the mushrooms after the first flip of the steak. Even the beer tasted better. Definitely one of the best meals I've cooked.

These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA, EPA, FBI, DEA, CDC, or FDIC. These statements are not intended to diagnose, cause, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. If you feel you have been harmed/offended by, or, disagree with any of the above statements or images, please feel free to fuck right off.
Gravdigr is offline   Reply With Quote