Thread: gurk
View Single Post
Old 05-06-2005, 02:36 AM   #12
cowhead
halve your cake and eat it too.

that's the thing though, I've done my time with the sleeping with 'young' girls though.. no I'm not bragging.. it's just that I find myself in a position where finding someone close to my age and settling the fuck down sounds really really good, yeah I know by saing that I have doomed myself but that's what I want... and to the best of my knowledge not every guy wants a 20 year old girlfriend.. the thing is where as they are fun and all there is precious little more to it than that. (and besides! I want a woman who knows what she wants (on a number of levels) as I don't really feel like teaching someone new what they want.. yeah I am a selfish bastard like that) the thing is I think I may have found the right person, but of course her life is a mess right now.. so being friends is all I can ask at the moment.. which is fine 'cuz she is really alot of fun to hang out with... but I have to keep hoping that it pans out... and yes.. I know one shouldn't base ones life or happiness on another person.. but for crying out loud! I've been waiting for this one for a long damn time.