View Single Post
Old 03-25-2008, 03:29 PM   #147
Shawnee123
Why, you're a regular Alfred E Einstein, ain't ya?

I'm going to count apprehension as mild irritation:

I don't know if Homeless Guy will be gone when I get home or not. He either a) quit his job b) decided not to go to his job last night c) actually did get suspended for an error (although he told me last week it was a write-up and his supervisor told him not to worry about it) d) got fired or e) quit going and quit going long before last night (but he did give me his bi-monthly, bi-weekly, whatever it is...every two weeks contribution last night.) He has been employed for about 3 months after about a year and half of not working.

I told him this morning he might want to check to see if his sister wants a roommate. I said I can't go through all that crap again (i.e. supporting him.) He asked me why I was upset when after all he is the one who should be upset and what does it have to do with me?

What it has to do with me is that I can't support a guy who I'm not even in a relationship with.

Still, here I am feeling bad. But, him moving would be the best thing for all. This is going nowhere, it's been going nowhere, and it will continue to go nowhere.

That is all.

Sincerely,

Lois Loan

Last edited by Shawnee123; 03-25-2008 at 03:34 PM. Reason: edited for additional griping
Shawnee123 is offline   Reply With Quote