View Single Post
Old 12-29-2008, 11:48 AM   #85
skysidhe
~~Life is either a daring adventure or nothing.~~

Quote:
Originally Posted by classicman View Post
Really Old drivers should NOT be allowed in the left lane. In fact there should be a special permit that only allows certain people in the left lane.
If you are in the left lane and people continually are on your butt you shouldn't be in the left lane. I know this from experience.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aliantha View Post
I've got to say that i haven't noticed old people being the only ones that drive slowly in what we call the overtaking lane here. In fact, lately I've been pissed off with provisional drivers (around 19 yrs old usually) who like to just cruise in that lane.

Get the fuck outta the overtaking lane unless you're going past someone arsehole! I don't give a fuck how old you are or what sort of car you're driving. If you aren't overtaking, you shouldn't be in the right hand lane.
Yes, by the same token people shouldn't be comming into my slow lane passing people on the left.

I do however need to drive in the center lane just too keep my kid from sighing too much at my old lady driving which is never below the speed limit. I find myself mentioning to the passerbys that 'I' am following the legal speed limit but as they blur past me they do not seem to notice or take heed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by classicman View Post
My inability to communicate without coming off as an asshole - maybe I am an asshole.
Being an asshole in real life is much better than being a lame human in real life but coming off as someone with a larger self esteem on the internet. Believe me. I truley wish I could be a bit beefier. IRL

I am sure if you could swap places with me your situation would not seem so bad.

What's blistering my groove? I have a major headache and eating an apple a day isn't helping with my sluggishness either.
skysidhe is offline   Reply With Quote