Thread: Cellar Dreamin'
View Single Post
Old 12-29-2008, 11:16 AM   #98
skysidhe
~~Life is either a daring adventure or nothing.~~

Before I tell about my dream can I appologize for my ugliness of a year and a half ago? lol Long time I know but it is never to late to appologize.

So, I never dream unless it is a message? Well, they say dreams are messages and since I have a thick skull maybe that is the only way I can admit or see the truth.

Last night I dreamed of UFO invasion but the crafts look like average jets but they maneuvered like they say UFOs can. I remember putting on layers of clothing and telling those around me to do the same. I watched out the window as they swooped and took over the airspace without a thought in my head only the feeling of awe and only a little fear just resignation that this was the end. I didn't like this dream at all.

I went to an interpretation site.
Spaceship
To see a spaceship in your dream, symbolizes your creative mind. It denotes a spiritual journey into the unknown and signal self-development and self-awareness.
**See The Meaning In Action: "Spaceship In The Old West" & "End Of The World"

Invasion
To dream of an invasion, represents your need to be more assertive. Stand up for yourself and let your voice be known.

UFO
To see a UFO in your dream, signifies your desires to find your spiritual purpose in life. Alternatively, it indicates that you are feeling alienated from those around you. The dream may also be a metaphor suggesting that you are a little "spacey" or� have "spaced out" attitude. You need to be more grounded and come back to reality.

and then putting on layers of clothes. Well that one is obvious and I won't take up more room copying that interpretation.

So I think part of this is because when looking at a Christmas photo of myself I noticed I looked sad.
and I hated the pity it provoked in myself. I need to own up to the fact that trusting someone who was incapable of love the first time for a second kicking really messed with my self esteem.
plus
Those stupid non smoking pills I quit because I can't concentrate and I do feel closed in.

thanks for listening....I'm just bored. I'm going to Portland Wednesday. Maybe I'll wake up then

skysidhe is offline   Reply With Quote