View Single Post
Old 11-14-2009, 01:49 AM   #10
casimendocina
Professor

Quote:
Originally Posted by monster View Post
Some people enjoy this sort of thing....

1) How far away from where you live is the nearest village/town/city/... called Plymouth?
So that no two answers are the same, can I refer to the street of the same name which is about 5.7km away.
2) When was the last time you walked on a beach? Last Wednesday. Which beach? Henley.
3) What's you favorite swimming stroke (deduct 10 points for males answering breaststroke) Breast-stroke (I'm female) as you can swin forever with this stroke.
4) What's your favorite ice cream flavor? Chocolate alpino. It's the newest flavour available at the local gelateria which is very exciting. Previously, a trip to Argentina was necessary to be able to order it.
5) Which external part of your head bothers you the most and why? The dip in my skull between two of the bits of it (she said articulately). I only noticed it about 4 years ago and have been wondering ever since if I was born with it or if it appeared more recently (like after a bike accident) or if it's like the cracks that appear in houses as the soil moves.
6) Do you think Flying Spaghetti Monster is offensive? No.
7) What is the most expensive light/light fitment you have ever bought? Flashlights and headlights and spotlights etc count alongdide household lighting. Probably something for my bike.
8) Have you ever regifted something? No doubt. What? Can't remember exactly.
9) What is your favorite number and why? If you have to think about it, can you still call it a 'favourite'?
casimendocina is offline   Reply With Quote