View Single Post
Old 12-29-2002, 07:28 PM   #95
Radar
Constitutional Scholar

Quote:
Federal and State Congress represents the will of the people, MORON, they didn't get there by answering an add in the paper! Shit-for-brains!
No, they don’t represent the will of the people. They are elected to represent the will of the people but often do the opposite of what they say they will do. What color is the sky on your planet? Here on earth it’s blue and politicians don’t keep their promises to the public.

Quote:
Congress(representing the will of the people) voted to put "In God We Trust" on currency, it's not a law and could change if the people will it to change...but we won't!
The “will of the people” means the will of the majority of Americans. Not the will of a vocal minority like the religious right. And that’s exactly who put the word “god” on our currency and prohibited alcohol. A bunch of religious zealots known as the temperance movement.

[/quote]America is part Democracy, what do you think State propositions are at election time...what do you think elections and people voting is called, Dumbazz!!!! [/quote]

It’s called a democratic republic. Democracy is there, but it’s compartmentalized to prevent the abuse of power from vocal but tyrannical groups like those who would unconstitutionally post the 10 commandments in court houses.

Quote:
Who mandates the State's standards for Marriage? IDIOT!
Neither the state, nor federal government has any authority to mandate marriages in any way. Any laws that claim they do are unconstitutional.

Quote:
Drug use is NOT a Constitutional Right until it is Amended as such...you understand how that works right?
There’s no amendment allowing you to eat, yet you do. You do understand that people don’t get their rights from the government don’t you? Of course you don’t. You do understand that we don’t get our rights from the constitution don’t you? Of course you don’t. You do understand that everything NOT listed in the constitution is a right of the people don’t you? Of course you don’t.

Quote:
Abortion was not a Right and WAS illegal until it was Amended...you are such a stupid piece of crap!
Abortion has been a right since before America was created. It’s a natural right and the government has no authority to make any rulings on it one way or the other.

Quote:
Drugs are a State issue, but the Fed. Govt. gets into it through Highway funding. You should know this if you are informed.
I know how the fed CLAIMS to have authority but they don’t. They claim that growing your own cannabis in your backyard and consuming it constitutes “interstate” traffic. This of course is not the case.

Quote:
Tyranny has to do with no choice.
Yes, like no choice in the matter of whether you are forced to see religious doctrine posted in courthouses that are part of a government restricted from doing such in the constitution because it amounts to respecting an establishment of religion.

Quote:
You say the Majority of Germany was forced to be with the Nazi party...I say the Majority had no choice.
No I didn’t say they were forced to be part of the Nazi party or to kill jews. They CHOSE to follow these orders.

Quote:
The phrases AREN'T in there, asswipe, that's MY point! The revisionist interpretations of those phrases are NOT Constitutional, so why are the courts making law from the bench based on them????
I haven’t revised anything. The constitution and the declaration of independence are models of non-religious documents. They were made specifically to eliminate any religion from government and vice versa. I’ve backed up what I’ve said using the constitution itself.

Quote:
Did you read the links? No, because you are a pinko commie revisionist who wants to turn America into something it's NOT!
There you go again calling me a pinko and a commie despite the fact that I’m the least communist man on earth. How typical. America is and forever shall be a Non-Judeo-Christian nation. The government of America wasn’t based on any part of any religion.

Quote:
You can't find any reference in the Constitution, Declaration, or Federalist Papers to support your views.
Every one of those supports my views because my views are the same as those of our founding fathers. Every single thing written by Jefferson, Franklin, Madison, Paine, Washington, Adams, and all of the other founders backs up what I’ve said. And why would I look at your lame sites when you obviously haven’t even read the constitution?

You are so pathetic it’s ridiculous. You’re so emotional and insulting because you know I’m right. You know that I’ve proven every single thing I’ve said. Now go cry yourself to sleep because you’ve been beaten and beaten and beaten again and again and again. You’re like Cool hand Luke except that you’re not cool. You’re just an idiot, who gets beat and keeps getting back up despite embarrassing yourself with your every utterance.

You have yet to backup anything you've said and I don't hold out much hope that you ever will or that you'll ever be able to carry on a rational conversation since you're so emotionally unstable and completely ignorant.
Radar is offline   Reply With Quote