View Single Post
Old 09-04-2015, 03:00 PM   #298
Gravdigr
The Un-Tuckian

Quote:
Originally Posted by lumberjim View Post
Thanks....

Monkey butt powder though? Ya think? I thought that stuff was for chafing... like when you get sweaty, and are walking around, and then the sweat dries, and then you get sweaty again, and you get all puffy and your ass cheeks start to hurt like the devil...
Man, a few hours on a bike in the heat can do terrible things to one's ass crack. Trust me. When things go all swampy down there, it'll feel like a baboon's blue ass looks. "Gaulded" will not do the situation justice.

Hope you avoid it. Both of you. I really hope you two have a safe trip, and enjoy it. And try not grit your teeth too hard over that 45 mph speed limit, all the way through the park. I also hope the rangers aren't as strict about that speed limit as they used to be.

These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA, EPA, FBI, DEA, CDC, or FDIC. These statements are not intended to diagnose, cause, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. If you feel you have been harmed/offended by, or, disagree with any of the above statements or images, please feel free to fuck right off.
Gravdigr is offline   Reply With Quote