Thread: Law & Order
View Single Post
Old 03-15-2004, 01:01 PM   #1
godwulf
Coronation Incarnate

Law & Order

Are there any other serious 'Law & Order' addicts out there?

I've been hooked for a few years now, and probably watch, on average, two to four episodes a day, between NBC, TNT and USA.

'SVU' is my favorite of the three series, with the original show a close second. I used to prefer 'Criminal Intent' to 'L&O' (after getting over an initial dislike of D'Nofrio's character), but lately the new episodes of 'CI' are turning me off - last night, for example, the plot was so incredibly convoluted AND unbelievable that it was tough for me to enjoy.

Favorite characters: That's what is so amazing about these shows - you have these huge ensemble casts, and after awhile it's like you get to really know and like them all. Take SVU, for example - Benson, Stabler, Munch, Tutuola, Lt. Cragen...all strong characters, very different from one another...you'd love to have lunch or spend the day with any one of them...well, okay, maybe Olivia Benson would win that one...

I really disliked the very first senior cop they had on 'L&O' - George Dzunda, I think his name is (he recently played the rather portly priest on 'Hack', though I think they dropped his character for the new season), and Paul Sorvino in Season Two wasn't much of an improvement...after that, it's difficult to think of any cop or prosecutor who I don't enjoy watching.
godwulf is offline   Reply With Quote