View Single Post
Old 08-28-2006, 11:14 PM   #7
RellikLaerec
Faithful Companion

Here is the caption translated from the site Bruce. Very interesting. Kind of hard to read since it's translated literally!
Quote:
Tanginskoye monster. Riddle?
Was obtained letter from the friend, who works in Sakhalin.
With the photographs. .. and with this here description.
here to the coast rejected strange essence...
there now it is studied.
us here everyone thinks that this can be
feet it like does not have
but there is a skin with the hair
i.e., the type of the hybrid of the ground-based and sea organism
judging by the edges - not fish...
judging on the skeletons - like as the crocodile
judging on the mouths - even I do not know... 4 I do not know, is it possible according to the photographs to determine that this after the "beast" of such "was rejected" to the coast. There can be who from LJ association it will be able to determine?

Update. Sent the letter to the friend, in whom it wrote to it about the results of a "brainstorm" with the consideration of photographs in my periodical.
As the readers of this record spoke about this, for the hair of "monster" was accepted that in reality was not hair. For the sake of fairness it is necessary to say that also fatty layer the "hair" is not also everyone it proved to be considerably simpler and it is more commonplace.
Here is small fragment from the letter, then concerning these photographs.

and hair - this is simple of the algae, which covered to flourish....
this proved to be swallow!!!
Thus, new sensation it did not happen. And, was confirmed one additional truth LJ- association, this - force.
To all, thanks is large.
Guess they are thinking its some type of crocadile. If ya want more of it translated, Yahoo is really good for doing that.
RellikLaerec is offline   Reply With Quote