View Single Post
Old 01-15-2010, 04:11 PM   #2312
morethanpretty
Thats "Miss Zipper Neck" to you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by squirell nutkin View Post
Heard of replacement cats?

There's like a billion frigging cats that would be happy to take a finicky eater's place. I have no patience for otherwise healthy cats who go on pout hunger strikes. We used to adopt all our cats from kill shelters, preferably hours before their execution. We had no problems with finicky eaters. It was as if they understood "Oh you don't like it here? I'd be happy to take you back."

100% compliance with the Nutirmax or Wysong or whatever healthfood cat food we were giving them.

Thank god we're allergic to them now.
My mom rescued their cat just seconds from his execution by an 80 pound dog. He's not at all grateful. Oh he eats, he DEMANDS to eat. He DEMANDS his dry food bowl be filled exactly to the rim at all times. He doesn't like wet cat food though, can't hardly get him to eat it. For awhile he was getting urinary tract infections and my mom was trying to feed him food to help with that (dry and wet). He would walk around meowing at us because he didn't want to eat what was in his bowl at all. He also prefers his water running.