View Single Post
Old 05-23-2007, 10:47 PM   #80
Ibby
erika

You just don't fucking get it, do you.
NOBODY wants you here if you're going to do your very best to piss off every single member of the board. Even when you get warned time after time you don't fucking stop. Do us all a favor, if you honestly want to get banned just LEAVE and save us (and UT) the trouble. Youre asking for it and asking for it.
UT is giving you chance after chance, being the good person he is, and youre doing nothing but giving him and the rest of us a big "FUCK YOU". Your attack on the cellar is no longer only a rule three offence; you are systematically ruining thread after thread after thread, and that sounds mighty close to a rule TWO offence, too. Making the whole board almost unusable without having to wade through the raw sewage that passes for your posts.

This is moving past an attack on posters, an attack on issues. It's becoming an attack on the very nature of the Cellar, the entire community here. If you ask me you should have been removed long ago, but UT is a lot more forgiving and a lot more nice than I am. Don't take advantage of his hospitality. Either listen to him and cut it out, or do us all a favor and leave of your own accord.