View Single Post
Old 01-14-2019, 08:26 AM   #3759
Gravdigr
The Un-Tuckian

The 15 Darkest Secrets About Jessica Rabbit

I may have mentioned this in the past, Who Framed Roger Rabbit cost me ~$1300. I was driving a 73 Monte Carlo (Vette 350, double hump 375hp heads, Quad, a bit of a cam) at the time, and about 5 miles from the theater, which was 25 miles from home, the engine decided to seize tight as a drum. Either the oil pump died, or something prevented oil from getting to the engine, I never looked inside it. The car I bought to replace that one cost $1300, but, damn if I can remember which one it was.

We walked to a convenience store (mile maybe), and after about 30 mins a guy I knew by name (he knew who I was, too), but had never spoken to, came in and we caught a ride back to town with him. I'd never spoken to the guy before, and I'm almost certain I haven't spoken to him since.

These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA, EPA, FBI, DEA, CDC, or FDIC. These statements are not intended to diagnose, cause, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. If you feel you have been harmed/offended by, or, disagree with any of the above statements or images, please feel free to fuck right off.
Gravdigr is offline   Reply With Quote