View Single Post
Old 05-04-2015, 08:27 AM   #664
chrisinhouston
Professor

I was playing around in Lightroom last night and noticed that I have over 42,334 images with no keywords. Most of these are older images imported into my catalog from a time before I knew the importance of keywording. With Keywording you can search for a person by name or a group of people or places you have visited and depending on what you entered with a keyword that is added to the metadata you can easily find it later. That's a good thing when you have over 76 thousand pictures like I do.

So I was just skipping through these non keyworded images and found one I liked and had never done anything with. A picture of my granddaughter, Kirstyn taken at Easter, 2008. I think the kids were coloring Easter eggs. So I played with it for a few minutes and got a shot that I may end up making a print to hang on the wall with all the other grand kid pictures. For your amusement I post the original and the retouched, I cleaned color, recropped, sharpened and decreased noise and took out the spot on her shirt.

It's a keeper!
Attached Images

chrisinhouston is offline   Reply With Quote