View Single Post
Old 02-23-2008, 07:43 AM   #1579
DanaC
We have to go back, Kate!

*smiles* thanks Limey. I am a little touchy at the moment (in middle of another political firefight, or rather a continuation of the faction war :P) Pilau is definately getting better. I was worried yesterday when his neck started to bleed profusely and looked like a raw mass, so took him back to the vets (he was less than pleased by that development) who said it's a good sign, the cyst is definately a cyst and nothing more sinister, as it's now burst. He now has a shaved patch on his neck so the size of the swelling is visible....it's fucking huge! and a hole in his neck which I am reliably informed will heal once all the 'material' has come out. The skin is deeply brujised from the pressure of the swelling, but the vet gave him some painkillers and even stronger anti-inflammatories. Temperature is now down to 102 (yey) and he is starting to act more like Pilau again....like begging for food and taking an inordinate amount of interest in the biscuit cupboard

This really should go in the what's making you happy thread, but it always seems better to feed back here :P
DanaC is offline   Reply With Quote