View Single Post
Old 03-17-2005, 05:13 PM   #1
lookout123
changed his status to single

$$ For a good cause?

I know in my heart that The Cellar is full of kindhearted, charitable souls who are willing to give someone the very "shirt from their back". And when all of those people go home, the rest of us come out to play.

My fellow cellarites, I find that the time has come again to dip into your pockets, if you are so led and able. The Cellar needs your money. Tony, our beloved mayor, has not let this be known... and in fact, he is probably scratching his head, rolling his eyes and preparing to delete this thread.

But listen up my compatriots a certain old actor has his kids for whom he hosts a telethon each year. There are no old fat actors in our midst so who will take up this cause? We will. We Must!

I'm sure The great and powerful Toad can think of good things to bestow upon the cellar, but for a lack of funds... Can you help with those funds? Think of the little pictures that would never get posted without your help. Think of the high school students who couldn't ask us to do their homework. Remember that we would blindly follow mental midgets without this lighthouse to show us the way.

But he never asks for help, you say? Of course not! He is far too charitable to ask us to do our fair share. So we must take this task upon ourselves.

As you click on the Paypal button on the lower right hand corner of the frontpage, feel free to think of all the things you would like to see your money used for at The Cellar - return to this thread and post your requests. I promise that Tony will think long and hard about each of these requests before ignoring them so he can focus on the more important projects that I will certainly suggest. (My first request is that he purchase 3 live monkeys, 3 old typewriters, and setup a 24/7 webcam that we can watch through the cellar.)

Remember, only You can prevent forest fires - and only We can help to make the Cellar a better place. Please dig deep folks. You're going to have to, because I'm cheap and i really want to see 3 live monkeys next time i log onto the cellar.

Do it for the children. Phone lines are open now.

Last edited by lookout123; 03-17-2005 at 05:30 PM.
lookout123 is offline   Reply With Quote