View Single Post
Old 06-24-2010, 05:08 PM   #163
sad_winslow
Big McLargeHuge

Quote:
Originally Posted by monster View Post
hi winslow, welcome. Why are you sad? we have older threads than this one still running I think. Sometimes trolls resurrect them for us and we take it as a challenge!

It would be dangerous indeed to cook some of the things lying around on our countertop
Don't worry, it's mostly just a name. Yeah, I've been poking around here off and on for quite some time(several years, even) and seen some ancient threads, which I really appreciate compared to a lot of other more, err, "trendy" sites where threads happen for about 24 hours and then die off, never to be heard from again. I like rolling conversations, it really gives a nice sense of continuity and community.

Sundae_girl: soju is pretty darn good and is great to cook with. To be honest, I prefer cooking with it to drinking it, although on plenty of ice with a good twist of lemon it's pretty good too.

Nice meeting you all in actual text now, by the by. I need to hop over to Home Base too and see if I can find whatever happened to that guy who bought the hot dog cart!
sad_winslow is offline   Reply With Quote