Thread: TEA Parties
View Single Post
Old 04-16-2009, 08:59 AM   #7
Shawnee123
Why, you're a regular Alfred E Einstein, ain't ya?

Where did I say they have no right to voice their discontent? They can voice their discontent all they want. However, I would think more highly of their efforts (and by their I mean Fox News and the ilk) if they had fashioned it after something that didn't smack of ridiculous, and if their patriotism included wanting our country to succeed instead of hoping we fail miserably so that they can be "right."

Not impressed. Yawn. Oh, and still, blaming it on Obama....come on, how do they do that with a straight fucking face? Who the fuck got us into this mess? I'm glad there are those of us who aren't mooing cattle following the collective trough of lies.

We will go down in flames. Then they can cheer and be "right." How nice that will be for them, as they stand in bread lines all puffed up and proud with their I told you so eyes. For me, I didn't approve of Bush, AFTER he fucked it all up, but I would have hoped we would never see the mess we do now. I suppose my brand of patriotism isn't about being personally "right" but about fixing the fucking shit so that this American Dream doesn't become a paragraph in a cheesy history book.

Un. Be. Lievable.