View Single Post
Old 03-31-2007, 03:23 PM   #144
rkzenrage

Quote:
Our saga continues…

So I have a “conversation” with my little man that it is inappropriate to touch others without their permission. I worry that he has not heard a word that I have said even though he looked me in the eye and said he understood…even giving me the gratuitous, “trust me” that I have heard one too many times from the opposite sex. (Rob: I do not endorse this statement, but, Finn does say that a lot and it is usually a lie)

Well, we go to Toys R Us two days ago to pick out a swimming pool for him since he has been begging me for one and it has been upward of 90 degrees almost every day this week. He was a perfect angel in the store and when we get to the cash register, he continues by helping to put all of the merchandise on the counter. The check-out clerk is a beautiful Spanish lady that looks to be about 18-19 years-old…a real sweet thing.
Finn looks at her and says, “I need to tell you something.” When she asks him, “what?”, he replies, “I want to give you a kiss.” Oh brother. Here we go again.
Well, at least he asked this time so I guess he did listen to our talk. Anyway, the girl turns to me and looks to me as if to ask permission to kiss him, saying, “He wants to give me a kiss.”
I say to her, “Lady, if you want to open up that box, go for it.” So she leans over and presents her cheek to him. Cheek? Finn, being the Don Juan that he is, reaches up, touches her chin and gently moves it over to kiss her on the lips and lays a very nice medium length kiss on her, full on the lips. This, in no way, resembled a peck.
She smiles and says, “Why, that is the best kiss I have ever had!” She adds, “You are so handsome!”
Finn grins all full of himself and says, “Yes and strong too!” He then, shows her his bulging bicep. “Here, feel my muscle,” he quips. “Oh my,” says the cashier.
Finn then quickly, holds up his leg to show the impressed woman his equally huge calf muscle stating, “Here, feel my leg, it’s strong too!” The cashier declines but tells him that he is the cutest boy she has ever seen. Finn states clearly "I know."
I state that he would like to think he is and we leave the store.
As we leave, Finn tells her that he loves her.

What am I going to do? Really?
He tried this on the pretty lady at Albersons this morning, mom would not let him kiss her, he has a cold.