View Single Post
Old 10-25-2013, 02:45 AM   #15
lumberjim
I can hear my ears

I think maybe you do care if we like you. Are you Ok, Ali? This is kind of a strange thread. Maybe if you took a minute and wrote down your feelings and shared them with the group we could try to help you understand where these feelings are coming from.

Sometimes an objective view point is all you need. I just mean that it is unclear how this conflict began. I looked at the young lady's face book page, and the references to the conflict are just as vague as yours are. Is there some kind of history of bad blood between you two? Did she steal your homework, or your boyfriend or something? Maybe she disssed you in front of the whole class or something? Or is she just like, you know, a bully or something?

Anyway, we're here for you, girlfriend. Say the word, and we'll all get in the van and go TP her trailer. I could fill her locker with spray foam or put a mouse down her back in biology class. I sit right behind her.

Oh...I know. I will ask her to the Halloween dance, and then set it up so we win King and Queen. .. but then we'll dump pigs blood over her head as she's being coronated!

Last edited by lumberjim; 10-25-2013 at 02:51 AM.
lumberjim is offline   Reply With Quote