View Single Post
Old 03-16-2019, 01:21 AM   #1
xoxoxoBruce
The future is unwritten

March 16th, 2019: Cat Match Fever

Watch out for artist couples moving into your hood, they might be up to strange projects like revealing the secret foibles of cats at a bar.

Quote:
We’ve all been there, as the night goes on and things start to fray around the edges a little. You might get ‘a little intense,’ start to slur your words a bit, and eventually why you keep getting into these situations. These quirky pieces of matchbox art, created by Denver-based artist Arna Miller in collaboration with her husband Ravi Zupa, depict many of these common late-night bar scenarios with one vital twist, the subjects are cats.

Quote:
“Recently, $$$ pushed us to the unchartered territory of Commerce City where we bought a house. The previous owner left us five ducks and a goose, who have exceeded our expectations of awesomeness.” “We can make everything “in-house”—from cutting and sanding the boards that we mount the art on to printing the packaging we use to ship it.”

link

link

Question ~
I've been trying to keep the IOtD picture 12 inches wide, or less, thinking that would be a comfortable size to work with for most people.
I use a 24 inch screen so I can't tell. So tell me, is that size OK?