View Single Post
Old 10-28-2006, 10:47 AM   #49
richlevy
King Of Wishful Thinking

Not just the subject lines.

I just got a spam in today that made it past the Comcast filters to my Inbox. Spammers originally began putting random text in, but got caught because there was no syntax. Then they started using clips from text found on the Internet, but there must have been some issue, because now it appears they are weaving together text to create syntactically correct text. This makes it different than the robot poetry using meaningless words and the use of different sentences from different sources but simply posted together.

It's actually fun to read, almost poetic. I've underlined my favorite phrases. There does seem to be an unhealthy fascination with tuba players.

Quote:
A hardly most difficult hole puncher, a mastadon, and the globule inside a minivan are what made America great! Some tuba player of a fairy recognizes a cough syrup defined by a parking lot, but an anomaly from a paycheck competes with the cheese wheel around the abstraction. A rattlesnake ridiculously trades baseball cards with a Eurasian spider. Furthermore, some feline salad dressing meditates, and a steam engine almost plans an escape from the spider a grain of sand. The fire hydrant for a tuba player seldom brainwashes a slow cocker spaniel, because an ocean over a ball bearing steals pencils from a bartender toward the buzzard.
Edit: (forgot the 2nd part)

Quote:
Most people believe that a satellite falls in love with a loyal tape recorder, but they need to remember how ostensibly a load bearing burglar wakes up. The inferiority complex thoroughly secretly admires the power drill. A frustrating briar patch satiates a boiled recliner. An overripe blithe spirit is muddy. A mitochondrial scythe
A traffic light inside the wheelbarrow ostensibly figures out a boiled plaintiff. When you see a cosmopolitan short order cook, it means that a pompous light bulb gets stinking drunk. A diskette graduates from the hole puncher living with a pork chop, but the blood clot hesitantly laughs and drinks all night with a line dancer. Sometimes an inexorably alleged rattlesnake laughs out loud, but a sandwich always knowingly steals pencils from the frightened cowboy! A self-actualized bottle of beer slyly is a big fan of the microscope.
A salad dressing
That's all there was. S**t, I was really hoping to find out what happened to the salad dressing. We now see that the author seems to care more about hole punchers than tuba players. And what is a self-actualized bottle of beer, one that says "I drink, therefore I am?"
I have always believed that hope is that stubborn thing inside us that insists, despite all the evidence to the contrary, that something better awaits us so long as we have the courage to keep reaching, to keep working, to keep fighting. -- Barack Hussein Obama

Last edited by richlevy; 10-28-2006 at 11:06 AM.
richlevy is offline   Reply With Quote