View Single Post
Old 06-29-2017, 04:01 PM   #12
Iggy
Back and ready to tart up the place

I like quizzes...

1) Sahara or Antarctica?
Sahara. I don't like being cold.
2) Where on your body is the skin imperfection (mole, scar, age spot...) that you hate the most?
Probably my stomach... stretch marks and loose skin from pregnancy/weight gain and the following weight loss.
3) 23 or 24? And why?
24. It is an even number, and also two dozen. I almost picked 23 because I love the number 3, but 24 was a nicer number since it is even.
4) Are you more likely to rave about music or rant about politics?
Rave about music. I love music, I hate politics. I always feel like we have to choose the "lesser evil", and I don't know how to fix it. I vote, but generally stay out of political discussions.
5) Mayonnaise or nothing: Do you dip your chips/fries or eat them dry?
I've never dipped my fries in mayo, but I like "fry sauce" which is mostly mayo. I'd probably try the mayo and if I didn't like it then I'd finish the fries dry.
6) How old is the oldest piece of clothing you own?
Not sure. I am fairly certain I still own clothes from high school, so probably 16-17 years old. No, wait... I take that back. I own a shirt that was my mother's before she died in 2000, so that must be 19-20 years old now. I still wear that shirt from time to time as it reminds me of her.
7) What is the last name of the math teacher you remember most?
Mr. Nazaran. Sophomore year, Algebra II. I remember he told me I would go far because I was willing to ask questions. Always liked that guy.
8) How do you take your tea?
Ummm.... I don't like tea
9) Do you like spiders?
Depends on the spider... as long as they aren't dangerous, I generally let them live. I'd rather have a non-threatening spider or two than the bugs they feed off of. I don't "like" them per se, but I do tolerate them.
10) cats or dogs?
Cats. Lolcats to be specific. Dogs are cool too.

Last edited by Iggy; 06-29-2017 at 04:03 PM. Reason: spelling
Iggy is offline   Reply With Quote