View Single Post
Old 05-08-2005, 09:36 AM   #39
lumberjim
I can hear my ears

I want you all to know that i've been restraining my self from just posting " COCK!" in here.

guess i couldnt take it anymore.

hey, what the fuck does LTR mean? i hate it when you nerds come up with a new batch of initials and I miss the memo. You know how long it took me to figure out 'kwim' meant? sheesh!

Glat hit this right from the git. it varies per woman. some women have low self esteem, and think they deserve to be shit on, so they gravitate toward badboys and bikers that call them 'cunt'. some see themselves as princesses, and expect their men to fawn over them. I think a lot of it probably has to do with their father. they tend to either want the same guy, or the opposite guy, depending on their feelings toward their dad. ( too freudian, maybe)

the point is that it doesn;t matter what they want. just be you. you cant fake it forever. dont think you are doing them a favor by being a chameleon. eventually, you wont be able to keep up the farce. you'll have a fight, and the true you will show.

just take care of yourself, respect yourself, respect others, and dont be creepy. stalking is right out, too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Catwoman
Don't treat em mean, but do keep em keen.
why do things sound more true when they ryhme?
Quote:
Originally Posted by warch
Then there's the ability to make you laugh consistently and deeply (involves being smart and spontaneous). That, and good kisses. Good traits, hard to pin down.
warch rocks. never says anything stupid, or trite. always hits the nail on the head. bet she's a hot piece of ass, too. reminds me of someone i know.

one of life's truths that relates to this thread can be heard in a song called "jane says"

~ I want 'em if they want me~
lumberjim is offline   Reply With Quote