View Single Post
Old 04-06-2006, 12:14 PM   #198
TiddyBaby
The internet's like a bra, underneath ya find a boob or two

I still been working on my collection,... I guess I'll just post it and go back through this novel of post pages and see how many I duplicated.

In no particular order of my preferences:

01: Watts Tower

02: Twin Towers Crater

03: Devils Mountain (you know where ET play tuba in Close Ecounters)

04: Brokebutt Mountain ( don't know its exact location but I hear ia a cheeky place, and the sheep finally get good nights' sleep)

05: The schoolbook depository on Elm Street, Dallas Tx

06: Carnaghie Hall

07: CBGBs

08: The Ice Hotel in Canada (but i think the location changes everytime it melts

09: The Titanic (not sure how long before it completely rusts away)

10: Moulin Rouge (outside Paris somewhere)

11: In Alaska (you'll need or ship to get there) In a narrow Alaskan bay about 250 miles west of Juneau, the highest tsunami ever recorded loomed to a height of 1,700 feet (520 meters)-almost twice as tall as the Eiffel Tower.

12: The Monastary in Italy that Da Vinci painted the supper scene with Mary Mag next to Jesus, and some unknown arm is pointing a knife .

13: Manicouagan, Quebec, Canada
51°23'N, 68°42'W; rim diameter: ~100 kilometers (62 miles); age: 212 +- 1 million years .
The Manicouagan impact structure is one of the largest impact craters still preserved on the surface of the Earth.

14: Jimi Hendrix, grave site.

15: Elvis' ol mansion

16: Wherever the hell the Blarny Stone is that Irish people/tourist kiss

17: The "ONLY GUYs" retreat, somewhere near the redwoods in California, where the rich, political powered, illuminati, and baby killing sacrificers meet to throw down.

18: ANY BATHROOM you can find at Mardi Gras time in New Orleans

19: That Mountain Of Steps, the Canadians monitored during the early gold rush days, the make sure that each individual had one ton of goods to last them for a year... that they had to carry up the steps.

20: Hitlers bunker site.

21: Beaches of Normandy

22: Hiroshima

23: Area 51

24: Salt Lake

25: That lake stuck in the middle of one of the "Survivor" eppies, where ya could swim with thousands of jellyfish, and not get stung.

26: Atlantis,... (well we're still looking for the location)

27: Australian Beerier Reef

28: Weird ass looking land and territory in New Zealand

29: "Cheers" where everybody knows your name (forgot the real Boston club name"

30: That ranch they showed for the "Dallas" tv... outside Dallas city.

31: Seseme Street

32: Woodstock

33: Grenada (fastest won invasion by US military)

34: Panama Canal

35: The whole Phillipines (damn, how can ya get 10,000 islands or whatever number, with each speaking their own dialect and language, together?)

36: NY Stock Exchange

37: Fort Knox

38: That big ass satillite in Costa Rica, that peoples like Seti and others use.

39: The Jap building that extreme architecturalist are basing upcoming entire cities being built upwards.

40: The sets of the Days of Our Lives and As the World Turns

41: The KGB faq rooms in beautiful Moscow.

42: Anywhere in Siberia... it all seems to be the same.

43: The Berring Straight, before the Ice Age.

44: That street, where that dude got killed, by some Serbian, which "single handedly" (?) started the war to end all wars.

45: The mountain, where Mohammand got jazzed up by Archangel Gabriel

46: The Alamo

47: That funky cave in France, where punk caveman made grafitti

48: Gona Study Area in northern Ethiopia unearthed skeletal fossils of a human ancestor believed to have lived about 4.5 million years ago.

49: Walmart

50: That place in the UK where that dude, made the clock that could travel on ships and apparantly laditudes and longitudes became "infacto more dependo" ( damn brits and their clocks to position the earth)

51: That underpass where Lady Di had her last popparotzi pic taken.

52: Cape Kennedy

53: Auschwitz bar b cue and poleish polka fest roundup site.

54: Nombre de Dios should have been a very recognizable part of the history of the Western Hemisphere, but for one reason or another – lack of security being the main reason - it was abandoned for other more accessible and secure places, and then forgotten about completely. Seems funny to think that such an obscure place as Nombre de Dios is as important to the discovery of the Western Hemisphere as more famous places like, Cuzco, Mexico City, Rio de Janeiro, Plymouth, Massachusetts, Jamestown, Virginia or the island of Hispaniola, but such is the magic of Nombre de Dios.
(not my statement, this guy probly spelled everything correctly)

55: The set Sat Night Live

56: The set of CNN

57: The bedroom of Stevebsjb

58: That shoe factory in UK, where they make Kinkyboots

59: Mariana Trench is the deepest known point on Earth. ... to the deepest known point on Earth, the Mariana Trench. They dived to a depth of 10915 meters. ... (sorry, that's google speaky... i have no clue how deep that is in real measurments)

60: Any/all fireworks

61: The Superdeep Well Kola SG-3, Zapolyarny, Russia,
(ольская сверхглубокая была пробурена с Мая 1970 г. до 1989 г. с глубиной 12262м чтобы изучить)

62: UPS

63: Fedex

64: [Censored by UT. Not Undertoad's address but a very nice try]

So, once again,... i posted these without reading the other pages, and humbly apologize for the multiple responses i gave, which no doubt probably duplicates many of those posting before me...

(i not reading all this stuff agin, if there are mis-spelled words... tuff shit)