View Single Post
Old 10-14-2020, 03:09 AM   #21
DanaC
We have to go back, Kate!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaminhealth View Post
Having fun, I know you all are...and "they" is me Jaminhealth...meaning good health is key in my life.

You all continue in your smallness and rudeness....
From the lady who feels it is appropriate to send an unsolicited PM to a member basically crowing about the demise of a 3 decades old site.

You think we are rude and ill mannered?

This site means nothing to you - its just a forum you decided to spam with your nonsense.

Flint has held up his hand and admitted his initial assumption that you were a spambot was wrong and as such he should have been less hurtful.

You though - well, you have no responsibility for anything do you? You/re just a sweet innocent old lady without an agenda and so shocked by the language and the aggression.

How many sites have you graced with your medical fairy tales? I guarantee you've been sworn at before. I wonder how many sites you've been banned from, how many you've dropped into, stirred a bunch of shit and then moved on from.

I was on the fence somewhat until that PM - I thought you were spouting dangerous conspiracy theories and psuedo scientific nonsense, but that doesn't necessarily point to ill will - now I think you are a bad actor - you did not come here in good faith, you came to evangelise your truth and are happy to burn down the house if nobody buys what you are selling.

Last edited by DanaC; 10-14-2020 at 03:16 AM.
DanaC is offline   Reply With Quote