View Single Post
Old 05-04-2012, 04:21 AM   #100
Sundae
polaroid of perfection

In my whole life I have met two women who deliberately had children to avoid going back to work. One told me candidly that she loved being a mother, had no work experience and qualifications and was therefore a better Mum than she was a worker. I disagreed, but kept my mouth shut. She was a drinker and a brawler. Hence my opinion and my reason for not expressing it. She had three children, so not excessive.

The other was my boyfriend's ex, who chose to stop birth control once her first son (not his) went to pre-school. He swore she trapped him this way, but admitted he knew she'd come off the pill and carried on having sex anyway. He was too stupid to keep in the long run - she moved on as did I, I can't be doing with men who abandon their children.

If you have personal experience of women who squeeze out babies for benefits Clod, then I'd be interested to hear it. As I say, of all the hundreds of pregnant women I've known, only two have been thus afflicted. I don't count the ones I read about in the Hate Mail.

Last edited by Sundae; 05-04-2012 at 04:27 AM.
Sundae is offline   Reply With Quote