View Single Post
Old 04-14-2011, 07:16 AM   #5
Trilby
Slattern of the Swail

Which British Children's Show did I plagiarize the thread title from? () No Idea

What's your favorite houseplant? Pothos - they are nearly impossible to kill

You open the front door and there's a wet, scrawny puppy whimpering on the mat. What do you name it? Dammit!

You win a free books from the "Idiot's Guide To" series. Which one do you choose? Idiots Guide to the Tarot

Alaska or Florida 24/7/365? Alaska

What does your doormat look like? yellowish fiber mat with a basket of red tulips stenciled on

If you were to attempt to break a Guinness World record to raise money for a charity you support, what record would it be? Most dwarves tossed

Scrabble or Monopoly? Scrabble

Do you fold down the corner of the page to mark your place in the book you are reading? No

How often do you wear a hat? Hardly ever

What is your favorite candy or chocolate bar? Payday or Dove milk choco

What is your most embarrassing "bodily (mal)function" moment? Hershey squirts

What is the most you ever paid for a ticket to an event and what was the event? 100.00 for the Dead? I was rather wrecked so I can't really recall...

What is the first non-English swear word you learned? Tu pu!

How many roads must a man walk down? 42

How many open condiments do you have in your fridge? 10?

Darth Vader or The Terminator? Darth Vadar!
In Barrie's play and novel, the roles of fairies are brief: they are allies to the Lost Boys, the source of fairy dust and ...They are portrayed as dangerous, whimsical and extremely clever but quite hedonistic.

"Shall I give you a kiss?" Peter asked and, jerking an acorn button off his coat, solemnly presented it to her.
—James Barrie

Wimminfolk they be tricksy. - ZenGum
Trilby is offline   Reply With Quote