Thread: Brexit
View Single Post
Old 03-15-2019, 11:29 AM   #101
tw
Read? I only know how to write.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xoxoxoBruce View Post
... but it appears the EU has a lot of cliques and side deals going on that I wasn't aware of.
Notice that the UK wants to cut off the only economic relationship they have with all those nations. As of trade barriers, tariffs, plenty of custom duties and red tape paperwork, and restoring what was removed to solve the Ireland civil war problem - all that will somehow be good.

MPs voted for an extension to Brexit. But far more interesting is the logic being used to obfuscate everything. If British citizens, now told reality and not lies, vote again for Brexit, then that would be undemocratic. Even that bull is somehow honest or logical.

Not only is PM May incompetent. Corbyn (from the opposition party) also wants Brexit. Being incompetent, Corbyn and May cannot even agree on what they both really want. UK has no other leadership willing to stand up and protect the British economy - by voting to stay in the EU.

Incompetence among Britain leaders is, well, I cannot think of another time where so much incompetence was so widespread - even among British voters.
tw is offline   Reply With Quote